This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Isle of Man (excluding Scotland) aged 18 or over excluding anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
Promoter: The White Horse Bedford MK41 9PX
Promotion Period: Opens from 12:00 on 03/01/2023 until the closing date 23:59 on 31/01/23 inclusive.
1. Offer: Discounted priced pint of Madri served in participating venues. All offers subject to availability. All offer are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. No alternative prize or reward of equal or greater value will be provided to the entrant in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
2. The promotion is only valid for the dates as specified above and no compensation is payable if the customer is not able to redeem this offer in within the promotional period.
3. Expenses: The promoter takes no responsibility for any expenses accrued by the claimant in order to redeem their offer. All and any expenses will be the responsibility of the claimant.
4. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided. Personal data must be true.
5. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
6. Data Privacy & Publicity:
The Promoter will not collect personal information from claimants
7. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Liability: The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting the voucher. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for anything which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion and subject to any written directions given under applicable law:
o cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or
o invalidate any affected entries; or
o disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
11. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
12. Claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.